French & Indian Wars
New Releases Expected Late January / February 2015!
- FIW002B — Standing Rifleman – Standing Rifleman this time without fixed bayonet and campaign style hat with feathers! Scale for this range is 54mm to
fit in with Britain’s and JJD figures.
- FIW007 — Kneeling Rifleman – A kneeling rifleman looks left before preparing to move off. Scale for this range is 54mm to fit in with Britain’s and
- SFA012 — Officer from the 17th Lancers mounted – An officer from the 17th Lancers mounted on a beautiful looking horse in 54mm scale.
- SFA013 — Trooper from the 17th Lancers – A trooper from the 17th Lancers in 54mm scale with lance definitely looks the business, in full campaign gear and
accoutrements loaded onto his mount.
French Foreign Legion
- FFL034A — Prone firing rifleman – A prone firing rifleman, this time we have gone for a different look with our legionnaire wearing just his shirt and
backpack instead of the blue greatcoat.
- FFL035A — Guard – A very useful figure for guarding your camp/fort/artillery piece or any other number of useful diorama settings.
World War One
- GW031B — German officer with pistol. – The B version of our prone German officer with pistol, this time in gas mask and Storm Trooper style helmet.
- GW032B — Dead German officer with Gas Mask. – The B version of our dead officer previously released but this time in gas mask with Storm Troop helmet.
- GW040B — German Storm Trooper with Gas Mask. – A Storm trooper in greatcoat wearing gas mask moves forward with his rifle and spare ammo for the Maxim MG Gunner (coming soon).
- GW042A — Chauchat MG Gunner – A Chauchat MG Gunner takes aim at the Germans!
- GW047 — Kneeling Poilu – A kneeling Poilu wearing his gas mask gets ready to move off.
- GW048 — Standing Ready Poilu – A standing ready Poilu wearing his gas mask stands ready, a flexible figure that can be used in any number of dioramas.
WWII Allied Forces
Captain Edwin Swales VC was a South African pilot seconded to the RAF from the SAAF. He was attached to 582 Sqn Pathfinders and was the lead Pathfinder aircraft on the night of 23rd February 1945 when he was awarded his VC.
Swales was flying an Avro Lancaster and was part of a 370 strong forces of Lancasters bombing Pforzheim that night.
During the raid Swales aircraft was attacked by an ME110 which knocked out 2 of the Lancasters engines. Although Swales knew his aircraft would not make it back to ‘Blighty’ he
endeavored to get the aircraft as far back inside friendly territory as possible, so that the crew could bail out safely. As they crossed the French border Swales ordered his crew to abandon the aircraft, no sooner had they all parachuted to safety then the aircraft stalled and crashed into the ground killing Swales.
Swales was awarded the Victoria Cross for extreme gallantry and selflessly putting his crews life before his own.
Club 18 will come in 2 versions: A standard RAF blue uniform colour scheme for January and a B version for February with Swales wearing tropical style trousers.
As Swales was a keen sportsman who excelled at Rugby as well as other sports we have sculpted Swales in relaxed dress, ready to stroll out to the cricket pitch and knock out a few ‘Sixes’ with his crew.
- TG-FREE018A – Captain Edwin Swales VC. – RAF Uniform
- TG-FREE018B – Captain Edwin Swales VC. – Tropical Uniform
WWII German forces
- FJ014A — The Breakfast Club – Featuring Rolf Jager and Rudolf Witzig: Two new well known FJ’s (both Knights Cross recipients) this time in a more relaxed mode around a camp fire cooking an egg for breakfast! Set comes complete with the two figures, MP40’s, FJ Helmets, bottle of beer and cooking fire. There will be a part 2 very soon for this set, featuring two more KC winners to go with the above figures.
- RS002B — Japanese Marine Sentry – Our last Japanese Marine sentry sold out very quickly and we have therefore released a new version but very similar to
the first! This new soldier is actually from the army and he wears the soft cap with Japanese yellow star embroided on the cap.