Air Power Collection (Propeller Powered) – 1:72 Scale
Highly-detailed, fully featured military models in New from Hobby Master, the Legends Series of 1/6 figures are modeled after heroic individuals who risked all during times of war. The first release in that collection, an incredibly realistic model of Col. C.E. “Bud” Anderson, the pilot of “Old Crow” and a World War II triple ace, is available in signed and unsigned editions.
Air Power Collection (Propeller Powered) – 1:48 Scale.
- HA8601– Hawker Hurricane Mk.I R4175, Sgt. J. Frantisek No.303 (Polish) Sqn. RAF Northolt, Sept 1940
- HA8602 — Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Flying Officer W.L. McKnight, No 242 Sqn., RAF Coltishall, Dec 194
Modern Air Power Collection – 1:72 Scale
- HA2120A — F-100D Super Sabre 1st Lt. Joe H. Engle, 474th Fighter Day Sqn., 31st TFW, George AFB, August 1958 SIGNED BY PILOT
- HA2120B — F-100D Super Sabre 1st Lt. Joe H. Engle, 474th Fighter Day Sqn., 31st TFW, George AFB, August 1958 NOT SIGNED BY PILOT
- HA3016 — F-111F Aardvark 70-2413, Salena, 492nd TFS, 1991
- HA3712 — McDonnell F-101B Voodoo 57-0364, 60th FIS, Otis AFB, Massachusetts 1970
- HA4406 — Lockheed F-35A A35-001, RAAF, 2014
HA4407 — Lockheed F-35A Lightning II AF 08-0747/EG, 58th FS, 33rd FW, July 2011
HA4601 — Lockheed F-35B Lightning II ZM137, Royal Air Force, 2013